浙江体彩飞鱼和值走势图:March Madness is Here, and WarnerMedia Has You Covered
快乐12选5走势图浙江 www.gicoex.com It’s March, and that means three things:
- Pollen. Lots of pollen.
- The 2019 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship on TBS, TNT, truTV and CBS!
For the ninth consecutive year, Turner Sports and CBS Sports will join forces to bring you live coverage of all 67 games from the 2019 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship across four national television networks – TBS, TNT, truTV and CBS. In addition, all games will be streamed on NCAA March Madness Live. There’s a reason studies show that very little work gets done in March, and this is it.
It all starts with the 2019 NCAA March Madness Selection Show, where the teams and matchups will exclusively be unveiled. You’ll see whose bubbles burst, who barely sneaks in and who may likely fall victim to the dreaded 12 vs. 5 matchup curse. The show airs live on CBS Sunday, March 17 at 6 p.m. ET.
NCAA Tournament game actually tip off with the NCAA First Four? on truTV, Tuesday, March 19 and Wednesday, March 20, with coverage beginning at 6 p.m. both nights. From there, starting Thursday, March 21, the field of 64 kicks off and nationwide office productivity likely grinds to a halt.
Here are some additional highlights and Shining Moments:
- WarnerMedia will air 43 game telecasts across three networks (TBS, TNT and truTV)
- TBS will televise 18 contests including the Elite 8?, Sweet 16? and first and second round games
- truTV will air a total of 13 games, including the First Four? and the first and second rounds
- TNT will televise 12 games including first and second round match-ups
- Travelers can follow the action on the CNN Airport Network.
And social media will be packed with hoops as well, and social integrations will include highlights, behind the scenes content and news updates across the official March Madness Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts all tourney long.
CBS will televise the NCAA Final Four National Semifinals and National Championship this year, with WarnerMedia televising it in 2020. The events will alternate between the two each year throughout the partnership. So, check it out, and get ready for WarnerMedia bracket-busting action over the next three weeks.